10% Tax Refund Bonus With Amazon.com And TurboTax
This year, Amazon.com is bringing an awesome promotion that could net you a serious bonus on your tax refund. The online shopping company is offering anybody that downloads TurboTax through their website the opportunity to use a portion of their refund to get an Amazon.com gift card.
Let’s say you get a $2,000 tax refund after calculating all your deductions and savings. By downloading Turbotax with this Amazon.com bonus, you can select a portion of funds for the bonus. It’s pretty simple, too. Choose $500 from your tax refund to go into an Amazon.com gift card and you’ll receive an extra $50! Not only does this pay for the price of TurboTax Deluxe, it also offers you a rapid way to use your return.
- TurboTax is an intuit product (they own Mint.com, too)
- It automatically calculates deductions and checks to make sure I’m getting the largest refund possible
- The company works with collegiate expenses and student loan payments to save even more money
- Each year’s refund and return is collected for the next year, which saves a ton of time in preparation
- The program includes state and federal e-files for rapid returns and paperless refunds
- By downloading from Amazon.com, it includes 5 free federal tax return files
- Using TurboTax is a terrific preventor of getting audited, as it checks to make sure you’ve included everything
- Instant download for Macs and PCs
Follow this link to get this year’s version: TurboTax Deluxe Fed, Efile and State 2014 with Refund Bonus Offer