Tax season is nearly here! Over the last few months I’ve worked tirelessly to reduce my tax liability. One method I’ll use to receive an even larger bonus will be Amazon.com’s partnership with TurboTax. TurboTax is the leading tax preparation software and offers some of the best features for receiving your largest deduction ever. But for every dollar of my refund I put towards an Amazon gift card, I’ll get an extra 10% from Amazon!
For instance, if you receive a $1500 tax refund and download TurboTax from Amazon.com, you’ll be able to put up to $500 to a gift card with the 10% bonus! That can quickly give you an extra $50 for doing your taxes. By receiving the $50 Amazon.com tax refund bonus, you can effectively pay for the cost of TurboTax Deluxe 2014. And heck, Amazon can sometimes help us stay frugal!
What I like about TurboTax:
- TurboTax is an Intuit product (they own Mint.com, too)
- It automatically calculates deductions and checks to make sure I’m getting the largest refund possible
- The company works with collegiate expenses and student loan payments to save even more money
- Each year’s refund and return is collected for the next year, which saves a ton of preparation time
- The program includes state and federal e-files for rapid returns and paperless refunds
- By downloading from Amazon.com, it includes 5 free federal tax return files
- Using TurboTax is a terrific preventor of getting audited, as it checks to make sure you’ve included everything
- Instant download for Macs and PCs
Follow this link to get this year’s version: TurboTax Deluxe Fed, Efile and State 2014 with Refund Bonus Offer
Join the Conversation: