After weeks of final edits, a big cover art change, and rounds of feedback from friends and family, I’m excited to announce that Frugaling: Save more, live well, give generously is now available on Amazon.com!
The book is over two years in the making. At the beginning of my frugal journey, I had five figures of debt. Now, I have assets and capital. I no longer worry about what I’ll owe the bank. My potential and future are invested in me. I wrote Frugaling so that others could find financial freedom and empowerment.
But today, rather than focus on why I decided to write this book, I figured I’d acknowledge some of the people that helped make it happen. The people I want to mention have been interested from day one. They have supported, encouraged, and promoted my work better than I could ever do. And for that, I’m eternally grateful.
- To Mom and Dad, you shared the site and book with friends and family, provided commentary along the way, and built a home where reading and writing were vital skills. And Mom, a special thank you for reading and editing the early drafts.
- To Noah, thank you for providing some last minute changes to the book. I would’ve looked like a fool without your help! Good luck on your first day of school.
- To Joshua, your words spawned the last 6 months of work to write and compile this book. I cannot thank you enough for your support and help.
- To Danny, Eric, and Kate, I couldn’t have asked for three bigger fans. You signed up for the email digests, marketed my book, and offered inspiration for countless articles over the years.
- To Jeff, thanks for keeping in touch all these years. Our shared experiences with debt helped light a fire for Frugaling!
- To Chase, Christian, Danika, Devan, Kevin, Laura, Linda, Morgan, Nika, Paul, Susan, Yun, and the many more I probably need to mention, thanks for checking in about the book, commenting on the site, and sending interesting articles my way. You’ve been an incredible network for support and ideas.
- To those who email, tweet, text, and/or randomly message me, your words mean so much. I’m always blown away when someone says an article made them feel better and/or connected. I’ll do my best to keep it up.
Gratitude comes easy after writing this book. I couldn’t have done it without you all. I hope you’ll support me by buying the book today! And I’d love it if you shared the book on Twitter and Facebook to help spread the word.
Thanks for being a frugal friend,